Become a Participating Club!
What are the benefits?
- There is NO COST or NO RISK for you to participate
- Participation will provide additional rounds and revenues at your Club at off peak times that you designate
- Your Club will gain additional advertising exposure in the Pittsburgh market through the marketing of the Card and through The Tri-State Tour Card's website
- The Tri-State Tour Card will build loyalty to your Club from the golfers who purchase the Card and bring golfers to your Club who have not played there previously
- Your Club's image will be enhanced through the professional marketing of the Card and the association with the other Participating Clubs
The Tri-State Tour Card is owned and operated by PGA Professionals.
Click Here to Request Information on becoming a Participating Club with The Tri-State Tour Card!
What must Participating Clubs provide?
- Provide a minimum of 25% off your normal rate
- If you are a Semi-Private, Resort, or Public facility, provide a minimum of 6 plays to Tour Card Members from April 1, 2017 through September 30, 2017 and unlimited play from October 1, 2017 through March 31, 2018
- If you are a Private Club, provide a minimum of one play from April 1, 2017 through September 30, 2017 and a minimum of one play from October 1, 2017 through March 31, 2018.
- A decision on renewing for another year must be made by October 31 of each year.
- Provide tee times a minimum of 2 days in advance of the day of play.
- Provide a discount that is at least equal to the lowest discount you are currently providing if participating on other Golf Cards.
Clubs may designate blackout times each day of the week but must have tee times available for Tour Card Members each day of the week including weekends and must provide Tour Card Members a tee time if one is available in accordance with your tee time policy.
Clubs may blackout an entire day if the Club is closed for an outing, special event, or due to weather.
For more information on enrolling your Club, Click Here or contact Bob Devitz toll free at 1-727-424-2434.